Friday 7 October 2016

Our day out at The National Pet Show. Special guest appearance by Betty.

Hi!  My name's Betty.  Bessie said I could tell you my story.  So this is what happened.  I lived with Mummy and Daddy and my baby human but then Daddy went away to live somewhere else so Mummy asked Aunty Sam if she could come and get me cos Mummy wasn't coping very well with me and my baby human.    So Aunty Sam and Bryn came to get me and I went for a ride to their house.   Aunty Sam noticed my heart mumur straight away so she took me to Bessie's vets and the vet said yes I did have a heart murmur so I had to go and have a scan.

Then Aunty Sam was going to stay at Aunty Louise's for the weekend with Other Aunty Sam cos they were going to the National Pet Show.    Bessie was supposed to go but she said I could go instead cos it would be a fun adventure so we went to Aunty Louise's on Friday evening and I met lots of Basset friends and Other Aunty Sam and Shirley stayed too.  We went for a walk and it was lots of fun.  Frank wanted to be my boyfriend but Aunty Sam said I'm too young for a boyfriend.

On Saturday morning we got up super super early and Aunty Genny and Cassie came over so all the Aunties and me, Cassie, Penny and Shirley went into that there London and to the show.  We had to walk a nundred miles from the car park to the show.

We found our stand at the show.  It was one of the biggest stands which we was very pleased with.  What we was doing was this thing called Discover Dogs where loads of breeds have their own stand and people basically just come over and cuddle us all day long,  We girls was all up for that.  I was having a big adventure with my Aunties and my new friends.  

It was a super busy day but we was all good girls and we made lots of new friends.  I made bestest friends with a bloodhound, me and him was in love.

At the end of the day we was all very tired, we packed up all our things and walked another nundred miles to the car and drove home to Aunty Louise's.    Aunty Genny and Other Aunty Sam went home but me and Aunty Sam stayed cos Aunty Louise, Uncle Dave and Aunty Sam were going to a party and Penny was babysitting little me.

After the Auntys and Uncle came back from the party I snuggled on the settee with Aunty Sam to sleep.  Next morning we were going on another big adventure so we needed a good nights sleep.

On Sunday Aunty Sam drove me to the seaside to meet my new mummy and daddy and my new sister Daisy.    I love my new mummy and daddy and Daisy and I did live happily ever after and I did have a scan and my heart is OK at the moment.



THE END by Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.