Wednesday 14 October 2015

My new mobility scooter. By Bessie

Mummy bought me a buggy cos sometimes I can't keep up on long walks but I get sad if the others go without me.   We went for our first walk on Saturday and I had a little go in it when I got tired.  Mummy says I'm not allowed to just sit in the buggy all the time, I have to have a walk and then if I get very tired and my leggies start to collapse under me like they do sometimes then I can go on the mobility scooter.

On Sunday we went to Sluff to meet Frank, Penny, Bertie and Daisy and lots of other Bassets for a walk.  We got lost on the way there cos the road was closed and there was no diversion.  The sat nav was being silly and took us round Sluff town centre twice.  When we got home Mummy actually threw the sat nav in the bin.   Anyway, luckily Uncle Dave waited for us in the car park with big Frank.  So we all set off to find the pack and I wanted to go in the buggy and Mummy said oh go on then cos we will be able to walk faster.  But then I needed a poo but I forgot I needed to ask to get out and I jumped and it was higher than I thought and I did a roly poly and landed on my head.  But I was OK.  

Then we met the pack and we met a tiny baby Basset called Lenny and a huge big Bloodhound called Bertie and we had lots of fun.   Afterwards we went to the cafe and the humans had hot drinks and we had snossijs and then we went back to Aunty Louise's for lunch which was lots of fun except that Daddy drank too much polish lager and Mummy had to tell him no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.